Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

BTB: Back to Business

I'm back on the grind from pretty much going on a hiatus. Going back to school to finish my studies was truly one of the best decisions/investments I've ever made. One class down, 15 more to go, ha. And of course I am an A grade student : D..... *pattying myself on the back*

Back to business: I was excited to to receive a request from the WW, Shimika over at Intoxicating Vixen, who wanted to do something extra special for for the special ladies in her life. She asked me to create these personal cards for her Mom and her son's (My Cutie Q) Godmom for Mothers Day, or as i like to call it Superwoman Day. I mean honestly, us moms do it ALL. So here are the results. For the Godmommy, she wanted soemthing to match her personality, classy, savy and full of charm. A Tiffany Blue layered card with a tiger print black on cream fine Nepalese fine paper. Adorned with a Tiffany Blue ribbon and a Tiffany Blue bowshapped crystal embellishment.






For her mom who loves the beach, nature and has a very outgoing warm personality I chose to a tri-folded Lake Blue card, lined with a Yuzen print  black and gold Japanese paper and embellished with a gold fabric flower and a balck and gold button in its center




I really enjoyed creating these pieces knowing how personal they were. I was also delighted to know how
much they were loved as well. You can read more here at Intoxicating Vixen's blog.

I got my creative juices flowing, so I have a lot more in store. Stay tuned.....

Ms K.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks soooooo much karen, these turned out beautiful and yes I will be doing business with you again...and again...and again! :D

    ReplyDelete