Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

WOW!! It has been a long time hasn't it? So much has been going on to where at times it seems overwhelming but I'm still here. Let's see...I've been working on some samples of which I'm getting ready to post so keep a look out. I've got some really good positive feedbacks so far, so positive that I asked by two local establishments to create some work and have it displayed in their stores (yeahhhh....more info to follow). I was also asked by one of the store owner's to be a guest speaker at her next monthly coctail sip. In the meantime I've found this local treasure of a paper store by the name of Rugg Road Paper Company....LOVE IT! They have a huge selection of handmade papers and the ladies there are great. I've fianlly finished designing my business cards and shipped off to the press.

Making this post a short one and hopefully my next one will be real soon with actuall pics. So again.....

Until next time....Stay safe...Stay loved....Stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment